Saturday, 23 March 2013

23rd March

Today is a Saturday. I hope it will be ok. So far I took some prn olanzepine and talked to a nurse. I am still upset from yesterday when I was restrained and one of the nurses said "she's only behaving like this so she can have an injection".  I am so upset by that. An injection would have been the last thing I wanted. I wasn't even offered oral medication. I take it from this that they think I am doing this deliberately. But the reality is that I'm scared out of my wits to the point where I became so agitated that I tried to leave. I was so frightened and to hear that they think I'm doing it for attention makes me sick to my stomach.

I don't even know what to do anymore. I feel so alone here. And I've already been accused of being a pathetic liar by one of the nurses. I just feel like I'm just going to get worse here. They want to get me transferred to eastbourne. Not because it's my local hospital but because they think I'm lying about everything.

I have to stop writing now because I'm too upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment