I have seen the doctor (second time in 2 days, couldn't work that out... Wait ages and 2 appointments come along at once). My blood test results have come back clear so on to the next test... An ECG. But I'm going to have to go to the medical hospital to have it done by the sound of it. I don't think there's a machine here to do it with. And all being well, I should start the clozapine TONIGHT! I just hope they titrate it slower than they tried to in eastbourne.
And I found out that I probably won't be going back to eastbourne hospital because I have a complaint outstanding against them. I really hope that once I'm on the clozapine that I never have to be in hospital again. I don't think I could handle the thought of another admission.
This morning I had a bath and I also did an hour of maths study. I learned about arithmetical progressions and answered all the practice questions correctly, even the couple that looked nasty. I love maths.
I don't know what time I'm going for my ECG, guess I will just have to wait.
But fingers crossed for clozapine tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment