Thursday, 21 March 2013

Past Midnight Post

It's currently 1:35am and I am still not asleep. So far today I have taken 25mg olanzepine and 5mg lorazepam, both over their recommended does by 25%.

So why, in all that's cute and fluffy, am I still awake?  Grrr bloody insomnia. But a lot of it is me feeling so scared that I can't sleep but also when I try to relax it feels like there are bedbugs crawling all over me. When I turn on the light and look, there's nothing there. By this point I'm in a drug induced semi coma all that's keeping me awake are my thoughts and this skin crawling sensation.
My eyes are burning with desire for sleep.

I guess I'm not going to be able to sleep whilst on here so if you don't mind I'm going to take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment