I have just got back from doing a group. It was supposed to be sewing and knitting but I made a bracelet instead. It took me half an hour. That's all I could concentrate for.
I had some olanzepine earlier. The staff are getting used to the fact that it does actually help me rather than denying me relief. And, lo and behold, I managed to have a chat with one of the staff who is my named nurse for today. But really? I can't remember what we talked about. My memory falls short there due to lapses in concentration.
My clozapine has been ORDERED. It should be today then. Apparently it takes 14 days to titrate. I'm hoping it won't be as disastrous as last time in eastbourne. I think the best way to think about it is to see it as a small wall to overcome through the assault course that is my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment