Just woke up about 20 minutes ago. I had a really nice sleep. That might have been due to the doctor finally getting around to prescribing the antidepressant that I was supposed to be taking. They didn't believe me at first until the bf brought in the box with the pills in.
It's breakfast time, well at least it was until about 2 minutes ago. I'm not sure why I'm not really eating. Part of it is that I'm scared that there will be bio toxins in my food so i'll only eat packaged food and the other part is I'm just not that hungry. But I can't decide which reason dominates.
Looks like some of the nurses working today aren't the nicest people. I haven't seen all of them who are working today but there is one member of staff here who will do anything to cause me suffering. He's accused me of lying as well. I will have to avoid him. I'm sure of his origin.
All alone today. No plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment