Thursday, 28 March 2013

Morning all!

Well today is the day I've been told I'll start clozapine. And if I don't, well they will have to sort something out because my injection "runs out" today. Not that it ever did a damn thing anyway.

I had a panini for breakfast today. Mozzarella, tomato and pesto. It was amazing. I was so hungry. I think it's because I have been taking olanzepine at about 20mg per day for about a week. I suppose I'll have to get used to the munchies because they are a nuisance on clozapine. I gained about 3 stone while I was on it last time.

I'm also dreading having to get up tomorrow morning to take my medication. I know it's something I'm going to have to do but it's hard to find any sort of routine in this place.

My routine changes every day. For instance, yesterday I had a bath, did some maths, had a sandwich and read a magazine. That was pretty much my day.
Today I got up later and had breakfast. I don't like change all that much. This place is so far removed from the tranquility and routine of home. Most of all, I miss baking and cooking. And cuddles with the furry little creatures that call themselves pets.
Oh how I pine for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment