Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Feelin' blue nails

I've had a wonderful day. Not only did I get my unaccompanied leave but my best friend (chief bridesmaid) came and stayed from about half two until seven.

She is doing the alterations on my wedding dress. At the moment it is way too long and ill trip over it but its being sorted. And I got to try it on. I started from the corner of my room and advanced towards the door to a sound clip of "here comes the bride" on my BFFs phone. It really hit home how close we are.

And I still don't even know if I'll even make the day. I had a very frustrating ward round where they basically said my mental health is more important than the wedding in 22 days. And that if things don't go well, I'll miss it. I can't miss it. We stand to lose a lot of money if we have to cancel. I'm hoping everything will be ok.

Oh and I managed to swing some leave with my BFF down to the co-op. By claiming she was "my sister for the purpose of the mental health act." So exercise wise I've walked for about an hour.

I didn't get long with the bf today. Maybe it was better because it means I don't feel so bad seeing him go. We are going to video chat later. His next visit is Friday.

I painted my nails blue... Just felt like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment