Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Some very promising news...

It looks like I am going to be going in overnight leave tomorrow (Thursday) until Monday. How good is that?! The hospital are even going to fork out the train fare from here to home. Is it too cheeky for the taxi too?

I have the keys to let myself in so I won't be stuck outside in whatever weather decides to follow me home.

I have so many ideas as to what I am going to do at home. I am really excited. Not just to get out if this place but also to just get on with my life.

My life is about to enter a very significant stage: marriage. I always used to say to myself on each New Years Eve "this year will be my best year yet". I even said it at the start of this year. Now, I have realised that each year doesn't have to start on January 1st (look at the Chinese New Year for example). This "new year" will start the moment I turn 24, which will probably happen while I am not confined to this hospital.

So, 24 will be my best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment