Today is the day I go on leave... Until Tuesday. The staff were keen to get me out of my room so they can put someone else in it. I don't have a problem with it.
I ended up sitting in the "social circle" (basically a circle of chairs in the middle of the ward). It felt very strange though, sitting with all my bags waiting for travel arrangements. In fact, you could have probably tricked me into thinking I was in an airport departure lounge.
I've been given a free train ticket from the hospital. They even paid for a taxi to the station for me. Actually, I think it was right that they forked out the cash for it because I am out if area.
My train is about to leave for home. I love trains. They're exciting knowing that I'll be off on an adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment