...and staying awake. What the hell is it? The answer eludes me.
Last night, the voices were really bad and I couldn't sleep despite taking several sedatives as well a my night time dose of clozapine (still at 50mg). I finally got to sleep at about 3.
When I was woken up for breakfast I was incredibly hungover. If you've ever taken sedatives or sleeping tablets at night then I think you'll be aware of how groggy you feel in the morning. In fact, I was so sleepy and fizzy that I had to leave some if my muesli and go back to bed. When I finally did get my pre-clozapine observations done, my blood pressure was about 100/60. So quite low for me.
Anyway, I decided, because I was so sleepy that I would set an alarm to wake me up after an hours' nap. Damn that snooze button. I finally rolled out of bed to get dressed just in time for lunch. And guess what I did after lunch? Went back to my bed and fell asleep until half 2.
Since then I haven't really woken up despite drinking copious amounts if caffeinated fizzy drinks (all the coffee is decaf here- unhappy face). I did manage to stumble down to the shops down the hill for my hour. I bought shed loads of magazines. Ok, well only four. I also booked an armpit wax which I'm doing tomorrow at 3.
My plan now is: way more dr pepper zero then attempt some Pilates.
That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment