It is my birthday today, for those who don't know, so i had a stack full of cards to open this morning. They were lovely cards with lovely messages, some kind people had sent me some money or vouchers and a very nice person sent me a copy of their newly-printed-and-published book. This book is so brilliant i can't wait to show it off tonight (more on that later). I got a special card from the bf saying "happy birthday to my fiancee" which came with the realisation that the next card will feature the word 'wife'. With that came seasons 3 and 4 of Fringe on DVD as well as a cute knitted cat. But the best part was a personalised case for my iPhone 5 (cases are hard to get hold of around here) featuring all the things I love such as the animals, the bf and my Mum.
I met the bf in town to go for a coffee and while we were there I got another micro dermal implant to match the one in my neck. I have this crazy idea that I could get the jewellery to make it look like i have a screw through my neck. Sounds wacky but could be cool.
The visit into town had to be cut short because of the side effects of the Clozapine. It makes me so dizzy sometimes that I feel I need to lie down in case I faint.
Tonight, I have decided to go to Taekwondo. I haven't been for 5 months, but I am allowed to go back with my red belt. This book I previously mentioned goes into depths about the colour belt patterns and gives a new level to understanding why each pattern does what. I know it will definitely help me with my theory. If anyone is interested, it is called 'The Time Travelling Taekwondo Tour Bus and Other Stories'. I'm taking it tonight.
An interesting thought to end this post is that for the past 3 years, I have done Taekwondo on my birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment