Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Some Pre-dinner disappointments

After yesterday's Pilates, I really wanted to carry on my exercise today. Even if it was just a walk down the hill and back up.

No staff.

Apparently the charge nurse asked the consultant if I could have unaccompanied leave to go there. No one has got back to me and seeing as it is now quarter past five, I imagine I'm not going anywhere right now.

I have my ward round tomorrow anyway so I can add leave to my long list of things I need to bring to the table.

Seeing as I can't go for a walk tonight, I will try another Pilates workout at about 7 tonight. That should leave long enough for my dinner to settle. I am so hungry.

It could be worse. I managed to get a prescription for lactulose (sp?) so hopefully it will work and everything wil be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment