Monday, 8 April 2013

Trials and Temptations

I SO want to order a takeaway (excuse my bad grammar). I'm not even hungry it's just clozapine brain syndrome tricking. That's a condition I just made on the spot. It is closely related to clozapine coma as well as "stumbling around because clozapine is very sedating".
I'm not going to order one, I'd be scared that once I cross that boundary I'd be doing it more often than I should. At the moment I'm settled on three meals a day. And the odd pack of skittles or haribo just as a treat. I have an appointment to see a dietician but that isn't until July.

I am still flipping constipated though. I've been prescribed new laxatives. And I've been told that if they don't work in the next three or so days then I will have to have a suppository. Which sounds like a picnic. Oh god I really hope it doesn't come to that.

I am finding it incredible annoying and somehow ironic that I am wide awake now just as it is time for my next dose of clozapine.

No comments:

Post a Comment