Thursday, 21 March 2013

It's coming to the night of my second day here. The bf visited with his family and brought much needed supplies. I haven't eaten since Monday. I'm too scared to in case the food has toxins in it. I only take sips of the water in case they are contaminating that too.

I have spoken with one if the nurses on the night shift with the bf present and apparently I have been "recalled". The team here needs to contact the team in eastbourne to decide whether they want to let the CTO lapse or they could revoke it (which would mean going onto a section 3). I am being "held" for 72 hours from yesterday and the teams have the remaining time to decide to revoke or let it lapse. If they decide to let it lapse, I can walk out of here.

So far only 2 staff members have offered me any chance to talk. One, this morning, we talked for five minutes and then she promised to come back later after she had been called away. She never came back. The nurse who is on the night shift has said she will talk to me after she has finished the medications. We will see if that happens. However she does seem really nice and that she cares.

I can't really cope with this right now. I just want to be at home. I'm dreading that ill be sent back to eastbourne dop because last time I was there they neglected and psychologically abused me.


1 comment:

  1. Alice, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. I think it's a brave and powerful thing to share, I hope it helps you, I'm sure it will help other people. Thinking happy thoughts for you right now xx

    ReplyDelete